Veterinus DERMA GEL
Derma GeL® is an isotonic hydrogel made of high-molecular-weight polymers that promotes wound healing. Indicated for intensive and rapid skin care. Derma GeL® ensures: bacteriostatic properties, a long term moist environment, soothing effect, healing process enhancers, insect repellent feature and a protective film effect to protect against external contaminants (no secondary dressing or bandage required). The unrivaled efficacy of this combination reduces drastically the healing time by 60% leading to fewer product applications. Derma GeL® favors the rapid hair regrowth in the original color. Derma GeL® remains unique and ahead of the rest in terms of extensive scientific research performed on 3-dimensional reconstructed skin models in order to assess its efficacy, the transcutaneous passage of pharmaceutical molecules, the cell viability rate, the absence of irritant/sensitizing effect on epithelial cells as well as the absence of mutagenicity and cytogenotoxicity, ensuring hair regrowth in the original color. Derma GeL® 's development case - using pioneering techniques - has been internationally rewarded by Harvard Business School and Euromanagement, during their First International Conference held in Paris (France) on October 30 & 31,1997. Derma Gel® - Unrivaled Efficacy.
- Maintains a moist wound environment to prevent scab formation.
- Allows epithelial cells to migrate across the wound, multiply exponantially and enhance healing.
- Encourages wounds to heal from the sides as well as the bottom; increasing wound contraction rate.
- Allows for production of new epithelial cells that minimizes scarring and avoids hair discoloration.
- Does not harm the wound.
- Does not contain any mutagenic agents or steroids.
- Provides thermal insulation and a bacterial barrier (no bandage needed).
- Decreases pain and helps to lower inflammation.
- Speeds up the healing process.