FairFax Short Event Girth
- Dramatically reducing pressure (up to 82%)
- Significantly increasing range of movement (up to 33% in forelimb protraction compared to the horse’s normal girth)
- Eliminating gait asymmetry
- Designed, tested and scientifically proven using pressure mapping and gait analysis
- Contoured to avoid the sensitive area behind the elbow
- Handmade in Walsall, England
- Constructed from the finest English leather
- Central ring and buckle allow for martingale or breastplate to be attached
- Suitable for dressage or monoflap jump & GP saddles
- New construction method allows the Prolite® edge "to float" so the horse's muscles can move underneath rather than bang against.
- Lined with Prolite® - known for its ability to distribute pressure, absorb impact and prevent rubbing.